Abraham Lincoln Research Guides include Mini-Book, Lapbook, Banner, Writing Paper, & Interactive Journal Resources that will provide materials students use while researching. Students will collect information on Abraham Lincoln and either record their research in their mini-books, Social Studies Interactive Notebook, or Lapbook while they read biographies and other informational text. These resources were designed for grades 3rd-5th to use to organize studentsÔøΩ research about Abraham Lincoln. The organizers will help students make a final piece of informational writing using the information they have collected. The banner and Lapbook are great ways to display students’ final research products.
- Abraham Lincoln Mini-Book
- Abraham Lincoln Research Banner
- Abraham Lincoln Research Lapbook
- Abraham Lincoln Research Interactive Notebook Resources
- Abraham Lincoln Writing Lined Paper and Prompts Research Bookmarks
Other Resources to Check Out: