Are you ready for some fun STEM activities that are differentiated for all ability levels? These Christmas STEM activities are the perfect way to keep ALL of your students engaged right before winter break! YouÔøΩll love doing these simple challenges year after year.
December STEM Activities includes five different STEM challenges that your students will love! Students plan, design, engineer, and collect data as they are having fun before the holidays! These activities can also be used for STEAM Activities, Maker Spaces, Tinkering Labs, or After School Clubs.
- Teacher Page
- Challenge 1: Students build Christmas Trees using Gum Drops and Toothpicks
- Challenge 2: Students build Catapults to launch Christmas Presents or Snowballs
- Challenge 3: Students build Christmas Trees using rubber bands and candy canes
- Challenge 4: Students build Christmas Trees using small cups
- Challenge 5: Newspaper Christmas Trees
- Material List and examples
This activity is included in my K-2 STEM Challenges for the Entire Year
Other products you will love!