George Washington Research Guides includes Mini-Book, Lapbook, Banner, Writing Paper, & Interactive Journal Resources that will provide materials students use while researching. Students will collect information on George Washington and either record their research in their mini-books, Social Studies Interactive Notebook, or Lapbook while they read biographies and other informational text.
These resources were designed for grades 3rd-5th to use to organize students’ research about George Washington. The organizers will help students make a final piece of informational writing using the information they have collected. The banner and Lapbook are great ways to display students’ final research products.
- George Washington Mini-Book
- George Washington Research Banner
- George Washington Research Lapbook
- George Washington Research Interactive Notebook Resources
- George Washington Writing Lined Paper and Prompts
Other Resources to Check Out: