STEM Creating a Zoo Model will introduce your students to many important science concepts as they research, design, and create a zoo habitat. Students learn about the different habitats animals live in and create an environment for them.
- Zoo survey
- Zoo note page
- Classifying animals into groups
- Plan and Design Your Zoo Habitat
- Classifying Animals into Habitats
- Habitat Picture Cards
- Animal Picture Cards
- Habitat Research Guides (Rainforest, Polar Region, Wetlands, Grasslands, Marine, Desert)
- Poster Templates
- Plan and Design a Zoo Habitat
- Create a zoo model
- Writing Prompt: Should Animals Be Kept in Zoos?
There are no reviews yet.