Are you looking for a fun Winter STEM activity that your students will enjoy? I have the one for you! It connects to the books by Gina Shaw, by Buehner, and by Martin. Snowflake STEM Challenge will give students the opportunity to research the snowflakes as they design and create snowflakes. Use for distance learning with Google Slides. Your students will love designing, creating, and engineering. Students will problem solve and think critically as they complete their challenges.
Included in this packet:
- Teacher Pages
- Lesson Plans (Day 1-4)
- Google Slides Link
- Next Generation Standards and Common Core with Material List
- Website and Resources
- snowflake pictures
- Vocabulary Cards
- Design a Snowflake Challenge
- Snowflake Research and Writing Pages
- Engineering Design Page
*These activities work great in Maker Spaces, STEM labs, After School Programs, 100th Day Celebrations, Science Nights, STEM Fridays, & STEAM Labs.
Other products you may like:
- Soar Lapbook and STEM Challenge
- Connecting Great Books with STEM Challenges
- Wonder Novel and STEM Challenges
- The Dot STEM Challenge
There are no reviews yet.