Space STEM Challenges is a collection of activities where students create spacecraft for different purposes. Your students will love designing, creating, engineering, predicting, and displaying their creations. Spacecraft are vehicles that travel and operate in space. This activity can also be used for STEAM Activities, Maker Spaces, Tinkering Labs, After School Clubs, or Summer Programs.
*This activity is included in my STEM Yearlong Bundle.
- Teacher Pages
- Challenge 1: Design a Lander Spacecraft
- Challenge 2: Design a Rover Spacecraft
- Challenge 3: Design an Observatory Spacecraft
- Challenge 4: Design a Flyby Spacecraft
- Challenge 5: Design an Orbiter Spacecraft
- Challenge 6: Design a Spacecraft (Students choice)
- Challenge 7: Straw Rocket Challenge
- Teacher Website Resource Page
Other Products You Might Like:
- STEM Waterbottle Challenges
- Project Based Learning Bundle
- STEM Famous Landmarks Bundle
- Connecting STEM to a Great Book
- STEM Maze Challenges
- STEM Paper Airplane Challenges
There are no reviews yet.