November STEM K-2 Challenges will engage all your students during the November month. Students plan, design, and engineer drums, corn mazes, rain sticks, canoes, and totem poles. Your students will love going through the design process as they cover the Next Generation Science.
This activity can also be used for STEAM Activities, STEM After School Programs, Summer Programs, Clubs, Maker Spaces, or at home.
This is included in my K-2 STEM Challenges for the Entire Year.
- STEM Entire Year Challenge
- Back to School STEM Challenge
- STEM Waterbottle Challenges
- Project Based Learning Bundle
- STEM Famous Landmarks Bundle
- Connecting STEM to a Great Book
- STEM Maze Challenges
- STEM Paper Airplane Challenges