Are you looking for fun STEM activities that your students will enjoy? I have the one for you! It connects to the books by Kathryn Gibbons and by Barbara Lowell. The Ferris Wheel STEM Challenge will give students the opportunity to research the invention of the Ferris Wheel as they experiment with many important science and math concepts. Students will compare entrepreneurs and inventors. Your students will love designing, creating, and engineering. Students will problem solve and think critically as they complete their challenges.
Included in this packet:
- Teacher Pages
- Lesson Plans (Day 1-5)
- Next Generation Standards and Common Core with Material List
- Website and Resources
- Inventor and Entrepreneur T-chart
- Ferris Wheel pictures
- Vocabulary Cards
- Design a Ferris Wheel Challenge
- Ferris Wheel Research and Writing Pages
- Inventor Research Guide
- Engineering Design Page
*These activities work great in Maker Spaces, STEM labs, After School Programs, 100th Day Celebrations, Science Nights, STEM Fridays, & STEAM Labs.
Other products you may like:
- Soar Lapbook and STEM Challenge
- Connecting Great Books with STEM Challenges
- Wonder Novel and STEM Challenges
- The Dot STEM Challenge
There are no reviews yet.