Are you looking for a fun STEM activity that would connect to the books by Lisa Graff or ? Treehouse STEM Challenge will give your students the opportunity to research treehouses and design their own model. Your students will love designing, creating, and engineering. Students will problem solve and think critically as they complete their challenges.
Included in this packet:
- Teacher pages
- Website Resources/Standards Page
- Treehouse Survey
- Materials List
- Treehouse Planning Pages (2)
- Pictures of Treehouse (2 pages)
- lap book, flip book, and writing prompts
- STEM Planning Page
*These activities work great in Maker Spaces, STEM labs, After School Programs, 100th Day Celebrations, Science Nights, STEM Fridays, & STEAM Labs.
Other products you may like:
- Soar Lapbook and STEM Challenge
- Connecting Great Books with STEM Challenges
- Wonder Novel and STEM Challenges
- The Dot STEM Challenge