Binary Coding for the Entire Year Do you want to introduce your students to coding? This is an easy way to get your students to use and understand binary code.
This bundle includes Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, Earth Day, Back to School, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Coding.
Each packet includes:
- Design and write a Code Bracelet using Binary Code. Students will pick a word to code. They will string the beads and then tie the ends for their bracelet.
- Code-Do the Math Worksheet Students will use math skills to determine the number of digits in each word.
- Code- Read the Code Worksheet Students will decode and determine the correct letter.
- Coding in a School Box: This is great for centers, Maker Spacers, or Early Finishers. Students can work independently or with partners learning how to use binary code with holiday or season words.
This activity can also be used for STEAM Activities, STEM After School Programs, Summer Programs, Clubs, Maker Spaces, or at home.
Other Products you might like:
- STEM Challenges For the Whole Year Bundle
- Back to School STEM Challenge
- STEM Waterbottle Challenges
- STEM Valentines Day Challenges
- STEM March Challenges
- STEM EASTER
- STEM Peep Challenges
- STEM Winter Challenges
- STEM Christmas Circuit
- STEM Christmas Challenges
- STEM Wind Car
- STEM Maze Challenges
- STEM Paper Airplane Challenges
There are no reviews yet.