This is the perfect critical thinking activity that gets kids thinking about geometry! Easter Bunny Art STEM Challenge will get your students problem-solving and thinking critical during the holiday. Students use geometric shapes to create an Easter Bunny. Students measure the perimeter of the shapes. This activity is a great way to introduce the difference between quadrilaterals and triangles.
This activity can also be used for STEAM Activities, STEM After School Programs, Summer Programs, Clubs, Maker Spaces, or at home.
Other Products you might like:
- STEM Challenges For the Whole Year Bundle
- Back to School STEM Challenge
- STEM Waterbottle Challenges
- STEM Valentines Day Challenges
- STEM March Challenges
- STEM EASTER
- STEM Peep Challenges
- STEM Winter Challenges
- STEM Christmas Circuit
- STEM Christmas Challenges
- STEM Wind Car
- STEM Maze Challenges
- STEM Paper Airplane Challenges