Are you looking for fun STEM Activities that connect to literature and other content areas? STEM Mega Bundle includes over 55 Challenges that will engage your students as they go through the engineering design process. Your students will learn to collaborate with their peers as they think critically and problem-solve to complete these STEM Challenges!
- Famous Landmark STEM: Wanting to connect STEM to geography and history? STEM World Famous Landmarks Bundle includes 10 different famous landmarks to research and design structures resembling the landmark.
- Connecting STEM to Great Books is a bundle of activities that your students will love and be engaged in while reading the novels. Students will complete STEM challenges that connect with events that take place throughout the story.
- 19 AWESOME Books Connected to STEM: The Wild Robot, The Wild Robot Escapes, A Wrinkle in Time, Fish in a Tree, Shouting At the Rain, Sideways Stories, Because of the Rabbit, Stargirl, Million-Dollar Throw, The One and Only Ivan, Soar, A Handful of Stars, Ungifted, How to Steal a Dog, The Last Newspaper Boy in America, The Friendship War, Saving Winslow, and A Night Divided, and Wonder to motivate and encourage students to read. These literature and STEM connections make learning fun!
- STEM Sports Bundle includes 9 different sports with different experiments, and activities your students will love! Great for the STEM Fridays!
- STEM Winter Games Bundle will engage all your students during the winter season. Students plan, design, and engineer 4 different STEM Challenges. Students will also design a platform for their ice skater or speed skater, Skier, and a bobsled.
- Everyday is a Holiday STEM Challenges are great ways to engage students in fun activities and learn historical facts. These activities also engages students in STEM thinking and the design process. Students will love learning about ALL The Days of the Year! Did you know that August 2nd is Coloring Book Day or August 6th is Root Beer Float Day? Everyday is a Holiday STEM Challenges have an activity or a suggestion that will engage your students in a fun way to learn each day. If you have the Everyday is a Holiday Cards, these are similar just with more of a STEM connection.
These activities can also be used for STEAM Activities, STEM After School Programs, Summer Programs, Clubs, Maker Spaces, or at home. You will save money, time, and your students will be engaged in yearlong STEM Activities.
Your students will love going through the design process as they cover the Next Generation Science 3-5-ETS1-1 & 2.